home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 6 August 2015

Crochet Minions

Another school summer holidays project my Mum and I have been working on is these Minions.
They were actually my Mum's idea and she does most of the work as they're crocheted.
She hasn't even seen Despicable Me but she's noticed how popular Minions are at the moment (and hopefully later in the year when we plan to sell them at craft fairs).
She found the crochet pattern online but then altered it a little by adding the bib and straps of the overalls and the strap of the goggles.


My part is to make the eyes and mouth, which are both made of felt, and I've started doing the hair as well.

I have a feeling by the end of the holidays our house may be fully inhabited by Minions.

Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...