home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 5 July 2015

This Week I...

...designed an image to go on the front of this year's camp booklet. Our theme this year is The Bare Necessities so I thought a bear roasting a marshmallow over a camp fire would be perfect.

For the past year I've been taking photos using a film camera and I finally used up the film last week. I picked up the developed photos on Friday and it was so exciting! I don't remember half of the photos being taken, which I think is the great things about having to wait to see the photos.

This meant I could get back to scrapbooking since I've limited myself to only using photos developed from a film. Otherwise I could get very scrap-obsessed.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...