home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 19 April 2015

This Week I...

...went out for breakfast with these ladies, and Laura - not pictured but not to be left out. We love tiny pots of jam! And Cafe Rouge, if you want to use wooden boxes instead of plates then I'm not going to stop you.

After breakfast we went shopping and Laura bought the cake toppers for her wedding! The man in the Lego shop was very helpful in finding the perfect Lego hair for the bride. I think the Lego groom looks like Wesley from Buffy, which is cool.

I've also been working on the example piece for a DT lesson. It's going to be a mini ice-cream cart. Hopefully. It involved sawing wood which was not easy. I wonder how the 5 year olds will manage...

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...