home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 16 November 2014

This Week I...

...went out with my friends for dinner. I hadn't seen them in forever (..about 2 months) so we had lots to catch up on. I was out far too late for a school night!


Friday was Children in Need and the school I work at were having a dress up as a super hero day. Thanks to a good brainwave from my sister I went as an Incredible. All I had to do was print out the logo, attach it to a red top, wear red tights, black boots and skirt, and you can't quite see but I made a black eye mask out of felt which I pinned in my hair.

On Saturday I did another craft stall and sold out of my hand painted baubles, so I spent Sunday afternoon painting some more!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...