home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 20 April 2014

This Week I...

...celebrated no longer having braces with a small get together. A few of my friends, and my sister, came round to enjoy sweets and fizzy drinks, all the things I couldn't eat when I had braces. I even made sugar cookies in the shape of teeth!

More food was put together for Easter Sunday. I had a few teeth cookies leftover so I turned them upside down and made them into bunnies! I had a gingerbread cookie kit leftover from Christmas and with the best before date running out we decided to use them for Easter. With some strategic piping the snowmen became bunnies and the Santas became chicks with party hats.
And check out the big chocolate cake in the back! 

Also this week my friend Laura had her engagement party. Well, her and her fiancée's.
It was fun to get all dressed up with my girls.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...