home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Time

New year, smew myear.
I'm still riding the Christmas train!

I just finished putting together this video of all my festive gatherings.


The song is It's Christmastime by Mr. Speaker, a local band who write songs for charity.

I saw them performing this December, and last December, when they were at the Letchworth Arts Centre and I was working on the bar both times. They are guaranteed to put you in the Christmas mood. I'm not saying now, but bare that in mind for next year!

They even have a whole album of original Christmas songs. These are my kind of people.

All their music is available to buy from here and you make a donation to their chosen charities in the process.

And, I guess I should wish you a happy and healthy new year. Or whatever.

I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...