home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 15 November 2012

Behold, the miniature Christmas fireplace

Here are my finished miniature Christmas fireplaces!!

Since you can't really tell, the size of them is approximately 11cm wide, 9cm tall and 2.5cm deep.
That last one isn't approximate. I know that one fo sho.  

I love these candle sticks.
The white on white makes it a bit hard to see them, but I can assure you; they're pretty darn awesome.

Mini Christmas presents!
Feel free to imagine mini pairs of socks and mini boxes of chocolates.
It's really bits of cardboard wrapped up though.

Sophisticated fireplace.
All those green and gold bits were individually glued on. Thank you tweezers.
This one is my favourite.
Which one's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...