home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 25 October 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...Christmas!
A miniature Christmas anyway.

And the things that have helped this?
A Halloween broom and a packet of pot pourri. Both from Poundland. 

I've started decorating the miniature fireplaces.
There's a lot of festive candle arrangements going on.
The candles are made out of Sculpey. I painted the bristles of the broom green and those little 'pine cones' are from the pot pourri.

In my box of random little things I found this toggle thing that goes on the end of cord on a coat. Know what I mean?
Well it makes a fantastic flower pot.

This is my favourite thing so far.
A miniature woven basket for fire wood.
It's made out of card and I was so happy to see it turn out awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...