home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 5 July 2012

What I did on Tuesday

I graduated!

Photobucket
Here's the juttery, gif proof!
Shaking hands like a pro.

The ceremony was followed by a champagne and salmon sandwiches reception.
Fancy.

Then I took my parents and my Granddad to see the degree show.
Whilst still wearing my cap and gown of course.

Photobucket
Did you know that when Will Smith was a kid, in photos, he would always be smiling, looking at the camera even if noone else was.
Yeah, well that's me.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl :) your pics remind me the day when I was wearing the same gown/cap & having degree in hand..two years back :)
    Now my post graduation is about to end..last semester is running fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I love your house too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...