home aboutme myart books shop

Friday 31 December 2010

Frosty got nothin' on these

The snow that we had over December, which has just about melted, wasn't very good for building snowmen. So here's a look back at what I did with better snow over the years.

A classic little snowman complete with scarf and buttons.

My friends and I came up with this snow-woman on a snow day in 2007. 

And the next year I made this sitting down snowman.

Have any of you created less than traditional snowmen? How about an igloo?

1 comment:

  1. yes an igloo i hear you say! some family friends who live round the corner from me made one, its amazing. i dont know if this link will work but worth a shot :D

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=466454545926&set=a.466452240926.246292.553875926

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...