home aboutme myart books shop

Saturday 18 February 2023

Sweet Treat Keyrings

I recently bought a box of 100 key ring chains to start building up my stock. I want to do more craft fairs throughout the year, rather than just Christmas ones, so I need to make more non-Christmas items.

I've made donut keyrings before so I thought I'd continue with that theme and make some other sweet treats. I started with these felt ice lollies, featuring a real lolly stick.

Then I made some ice cream cones. This was a great little project because these treats can really be any colour so it gave me a chance to use some of the other colours in my felt stash, rather than the neutral colours I use all the time for my felt dogs.

For the ice cream cone I added some stitching detail with my sewing machine. I'm really pleased with how that turned out. I also really like this style of decorating with the sequins and beads.


 And finally I made a few cupcake keyrings, decorated with bead sprinkles.

So that used nine of the key ring chains. Now to think of something for the other 91...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...