home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Dog Paintings

When I found out there was a dog friendly cafe opening in my town I approached the owner about doing some dog paintings to hang on the walls. She gets some free artwork and I get some free advertising. Win win!

These are a few of the paintings I've done. 



These are A4 sized. I also did a couple of larger paintings, including one of the owners own dog who sadly passed away. It already has pride of place on the wall in the cafe.

I also made some leaflets to go in the cafe in the hope of getting some commissions for pet portraits, and I've made a new page on my website to advertise them.

I love how they look in frames! I got these white frames from Wilkos.
I can't wait to see them up in the cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...