home aboutme myart books shop

Saturday 17 November 2018

Custom Felt Dogs

Today I'm sharing a few of the custom felt dogs I've made recently.
As the countdown to Christmas has begun I've been getting lots of new orders coming my way.



I was really please with how this tricolour Corgi turned out. Look at that happy face! I went on to use this pattern as the basis for a standard Corgi in my shop which I've sold twice already.

This felt dog is @chunkithefrenchie on Instagram. He wears some great slogan t-shirts that are worth checking out.


I've started making some dogs with Santa hats on ready for Christmas, but this customer asked if I could do a hat wearing a baseball hat. Sure thing!
I had to google to find out which team this dog supports. Go Astros!

Follow @lisasfeltfriends on Instagram for all of my felt creations, and check out my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...