home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 6 December 2015

This Week I...


...did my last craft fair of the year!

It was a small one at Dot to Dot in Letchworth and I did quite well.
After all the craft fairs I have one minion left, which is pretty good going. My Mum and I worked out that we've made about 30 minions this year! 
And as with the other two craft fairs I've done this season, the last thing to get made was one of the things I sold. See the Rudolph hat on the white head? My Mum finished that the morning of the craft fair and I sold it later that day.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those minions are so cute! My sister and I are obsessed with anything Despicable Me related! I hope you had good luck at your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...