home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 17 September 2015

Scrapbooking #8


This was a fun page to put together, mostly because of the little flag bunting across it.
The photo is from last year when I went out with my friends for dinner before Steph moved away.

My favourite things I used on this page are the wrapping papers. The blue polkadot one wrapped up a present I got from a child at the end of term and I don't know where the map one came from but it's the same piece that I used on this page
The pale blue patterned paper on the background is from a wallpaper sample and the caption is printed on a Project Life note card that I picked up at the Scrap Store. The little postcards also came from there.
The little flags were made from cutting blue paper and folding it over string at the top, then using Letracet to spell out the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...