home aboutme myart books shop

Saturday 5 September 2015

Scrapbooking #7

My latest scrapbook layout uses a photo from my friend Laura's hen do earlier this year.
The composition of the photo with the space at the top meant I could put the title over the photo which I really like.

I used the left over dalmatian print fabric that I had used to make our personalised bracelets and paired it with a piece of white fabric with black stripes for the background. I just used PVA glue to stick the fabric to a piece of card.

  I used black ribbon to break up the area - one piece came from a Hotel Chocolat box - and added black paper triangles and tiny gemstones for added details.
I made the scalloped label by cutting around a circle of black paper with wiggly scissors and I felt very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...