home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Scrapbooking #6


The scrapbook continues, this time with a photo from my sister's Easter party earlier this year. The one where I went dressed as an Easter basket.

The thing I love most about this layout is the lettering. I think up until now for the words on a page I just used Letracet or printed it out. so I wanted to try something more creative.
For the word party I printed out the word in reverse on to the back of a piece of yellow wall paper which I stuck to a piece of printer paper so that it would go through the printer correctly. Then I just cut along the lines. I did the same thing with 'Jocelyn's Easter' on white paper which I then mounted on to blue paper.

The background is a sheet from this Martha Stewart pack, and the embellishments come from a calender set I got as a present a few years ago. Each sheet for three days and comes with die-cut pictures for scrap booking and card making. It's great because I knew exactly where to go for Easter themed pictures - April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...