home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 10 May 2015

This Week I...

...enjoyed an extra day off thanks to bank holiday Monday. My sister was over to spend the day reading in our new summer house. She'd bought me Taylor's issue of Glamour but I'd already purchased it the night before. So now we have a copy each.
My sister posted this photo on her Instagram and the editor of Glamour liked it almost immediately!

On Saturday I went shopping with my Mum and sister. I didn't get any of the things I went out for, but I did come back with these bargains. All this for £10! I love our local market.

My sister bought this top which I had to share. So awesome!

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of you both and I love your new cardigan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...