home aboutme myart books shop

Monday 6 April 2015

This Week I...


...went to see the Forensics exhibition at the Wellcome Collection with my sister. They had one of the miniature crime scenes made by Frances Glessner Lee which I wrote about in my dissertation. It was awesome to see one in person.

On Saturday I went to the wedding reception of a friend from work. A bunch of us from school went and we tore up the dance floor! Also there was a sweetie table. Check out the personalised paper bag! 

My sister was home for Easter so on Sunday we, with my other sister, went out for a sister date. We went out for drinks and one of the bar staff came round with free roast potatoes and gravy which must have been leftover from the restaurant. Not complaining!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...