home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 21 December 2014

This Week I...

...had my last week at work before the Christmas holidays, which included my second Christmas dinner of the season which the staff got to enjoy once we'd served the children theirs.
On Friday evening I went to my old work's Christmas do where they gave me my leaving present. A Hobbycraft voucher! They know me so well. They also had a few gifts for me from the children even though I haven't been working there for the past two weeks.

My sister came home for Christmas and at the weekend we went shopping for cracker presents and then assembled the hand made crackers. 

I've also been wrapping presents and doing other Christmassy things, like watching a made for tv Christmas movie most nights. This one starring Billy Ray Cyrus was pretty good!


What have you been up to this week?
Are you all ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...