home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 3 July 2014

Black Leather

Here's another monochromatic necklace. This one's made from leather instead of dominoes.
It's very similar to the original bunting necklace I made a few years ago, but I felt like having an all black one.

In addition to the black leather triangles I also attached these metal beads. They're quite old and a bit rusty, but I'm not too bothered. They add to the grungy look. The best wire I had to loop through the beads on to the jump rings was this black coated jewellery wire. I would have preferred silver but you work with what you're got. At least the black matches the leather. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace! :)

    By the way, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award here :) ---> http://catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca/2014/07/sunshine-award-macaroon-cat.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...