home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 7 February 2013

Nozzles

I got this piping set for Christmas and decided to try out the different nozzles (fun word) by making some biscuits.

The recipe, for butter swirls, says to use a piping bag anyway.
I tried out three different nozzles, with varying levels of success.

The one on the right worked the best with perfectly shaped biscuits every time.
The other two, which are designed to have a hole in the middle of the finished product, took a bit more practice.

And what's better than one biscuit?
Two biscuits sandwiched together with Nutella.

The recipe I used was from an old book from the 1960s and this photo of 'stuffed cucumbers' caught my eye  as I was flicking through.
Am I the only one who thinks they look like they're topped with fingers?? 

1 comment:

  1. I love cookie press or nozzled cookies!! They always look so pretty!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...