home aboutme myart books shop

Monday 25 April 2011

My Craft Space

While I've been home I've made it my mission to tidy up the backroom table which is the craft space I share with my sister.
When I'm at uni my craft space is just my bed so I have to tidy it if I want to get to sleep that day.

It went from this...

...to this!
Yes there actually is a table, it was just a bit hidden before.

I've got a lot of stuff so storage is sometimes an issue. There's paintbrushes in mugs, decorated stones in a bowl, glitter in little jars. A lot of stuff.

And while I was sorting through all this stuff I rediscovered these;

I made them many years ago out of fimo. They're magnets and badges.

I actually sold some at a school fete once.
There were also cats and dogs but I guess they must have been the most popular as they're all gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...